Report NEP-HME-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "On the theory of capital in post-industrial societies," MPRA Paper 51719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aedin Doris & Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 2013. "Wage Flexibility and the Great Recession: The Response of the Irish Labour Market," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n244-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Jones, A., 2013. "(Re)Conceptualising the Space of Markets: The case of the 2007-9 global financial crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-10, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Rodion Belkovich, 2013. "Equitable commerce: the mediaeval origins of American anarchism," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sudharshan, Devanathan & Furrer, Olivier & Arakoni, Ramesh A., 2013. "Robust Imitation Strategies," FSES Working Papers 446, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Silvia Del Prete & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2013. "Women on Italian bank boards: are they ï¿½gold dustï¿½?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 175, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rodion Belkovich, 2013. "Paleoconservatism of the southern agrarians," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lundvall , Bengt-Åke & Vang , Jan & Joseph , KJ & Chaminade , Cristina, 2013. "Bridging Innovation System Research and Development Studies: challenges and research opportunities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/33, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- John C. Driscoll & Ruth Judson, 2013. "Sticky deposit rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Sara de la Rica & Ainara González de San Román, 2013. "Brechas de Género en los Resultados de PISA: El Impacto de las Normas Sociales y la Transmisión Intergeneracional de las Actitudes de Género," Working Papers 2013-10, FEDEA.
- Tom Coupe & Claire Monteiro, 2013. "The Charity of the Extremely Wealthy," Discussion Papers 51, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2013. "Are Global Food Prices Becoming More Volatile and More Persistent?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-22, Department of Economics, Auburn University.