Bridging Innovation System Research and Development Studies: challenges and research opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2005. "Systems of Innovation and Underdevelopment: An Institutional Perspective," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Mowery, David C & Oxley, Joanne E, 1995. "Inward Technology Transfer and Competitiveness: The Role of National Innovation Systems," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 67-93, February.
- Edward Lorenz & Antoine Valeyre, 2005. "Organisational Innovation, HRM and Labour Market Structure," Post-Print halshs-00483643, HAL.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Pranab Bardhan & Kaushik Basu & Ravi Kanbur & Dilip Mookherjee, 2005.
"New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? A Symposium in Economic and Political Weekly,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
DP-153, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Bardhan, Pranab & Basu, Kaushik, 2005. "New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? A Symposium in Economic and Political Weekly," Working Papers 127128, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Rodrigo Arocena & Judith Sutz, 2000. "Looking At National Systems Of Innovation From The South," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 55-75.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "Innovation System Research – Where it came from and where it might go," Globelics Working Paper Series 2007-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics, Classical Development Economics, and the History of Economic Policy: A Plea for Theorizing by Inclusion," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 01, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Bengt-åke Lundvall & Patarapong Intarakumnerd & Jan Vang, 2006. "Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition: An Introduction," Chapters, in: Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Patarapong Intarakumnerd & Jan Vang (ed.), Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anthony Arundel & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Antoine Valeyre, 2007. "How Europe's economies learn: a comparison of work organization and innovation mode for the EU-15," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1175-1210, December.
- C. Freeman, 2004. "Technological infrastructure and international competitiveness," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 541-569, June.
- Liu, Xielin & White, Steven, 2001. "Comparing innovation systems: a framework and application to China's transitional context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1091-1114, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voeten, J.J., 2012. "Understanding responsible innovation in small producers’ clusters in Northern Vietnam : A grounded theory approach to globalization and poverty alleviation," Other publications TiSEM e01da02b-ef2b-47c9-8d06-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation systems; development economics; developing countries;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2013-12-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-12-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-12-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2013_033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.