Technological infrastructure and international competitiveness
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "Innovation System Research – Where it came from and where it might go," Globelics Working Paper Series 2007-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2013.
"The dynamics of national innovation systems: A panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 579-594.
- Fulvio, Castellacci & Jose Miguel, Natera, 2011. "The dynamics of national innovation systems: a panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity," MPRA Paper 31583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehrer, Mark & Nell, Phillip & Gärber, Lisa, 2009. "A national systems view of university entrepreneurialism: Inferences from comparison of the German and US experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 268-280, March.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Sandro F. Mendonça & Tiago Santos Pereira, 2005. "Towards a taxonomy of innovation systems," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:242-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hyeonchae & Jung, Woo-Sung, 2016. "Structural efficiency to manipulate public research institution networks," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 21-32.
- Ben R. Martin, 2016.
"Twenty challenges for innovation studies,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 432-450.
- Ben R. Martin, 2013. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp443, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp475, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-30, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Montanari de Matos, Murilo & Robles Reis de Queiroz, Sergio, 2013. "Technological and market capabilities and competitiveness in the Brazilian computer industry:a case study," MPRA Paper 67151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & ter Weel, Bas, 2010.
"Systems of Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Weel, Bas ter, 2009. "Systems of Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010. "Systems of innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 138, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ying Zhou & Sukanlaya Sawang & Xiaohua Yang, 2016. "Understanding The Regional Innovation Capacity In China After Economic Reforms," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-36, August.
- Lehrer, Mark & Nell, Phillip & Gärber, Lisa, 2007. "A National Systems View of University Development: Towards a Broadened Perspective on the Entrepreneurial University Based on the German and US Experience," Kiel Working Papers 1370, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sharif, Naubahar, 2006. "Emergence and development of the National Innovation Systems concept," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 745-766, June.
- Fatas-Villafranca, Francisco & Jarne, Gloria & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio, 2009.
"Industrial leadership in science-based industries: A co-evolution model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 390-407, October.
- Francisco Fatas-Villafranca & Gloria Jarne & Julio Sanchez-Choliz, 2009. "Industrial leadership in Science-based Industries. A co-evolution model," Post-Print hal-00698839, HAL.
- Hu, Mei-Chih & Kang, Jin-Su & Wu, Ching-Yan, 2017. "Determinants of profiting from innovation activities: Comparisons between technological leaders and latecomers," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 223-236.
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Vasta, Michelangelo, 2015.
"The Ghost in the Attic? The Italian National Innovation System in Historical Perspective, 1861–2011,"
Enterprise & Society,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 270-290, June.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2012. "The Ghost in the Attic? The Italian National Innovation System in Historical Perspective, 1861-2011," Department of Economics University of Siena 665, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0653-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundvall , Bengt-Åke & Vang , Jan & Joseph , KJ & Chaminade , Cristina, 2013. "Bridging Innovation System Research and Development Studies: challenges and research opportunities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/33, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2016. "A systematic retrieval of international competitiveness literature: a bibliometric study," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 429-457, December.
- Hawkins, Richard & Langford, Cooper H. & Saunders, Chad, 2015. "Assessing the practical application of social knowledge: A survey of six leading Canadian Universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 83-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:541-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.