Trade And Regional Development In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ertan Oktay & Giray Gozgor, 2011. "Trade and Regional Development in A Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p890, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristian Behrens, 2011.
"International Integration And Regional Inequalities: How Important Is National Infrastructure?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(5), pages 952-971, September.
- BEHRENS, Kristian, 2004. "International integration and regional inequalities : how important is national infrastructure ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2004066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998. "Regional adjustment to trade liberalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "The Sizes and Types of Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 640-656, September.
- Ravi Kanbur & Xiaobo Zhang, 2005.
"Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: a Journey Through Central Planning, Reform, and Openness,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 87-106, February.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004. "Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey through Central Planning, Reform, and Openness," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ravi Kanbur & Xiaobo Zhang, 2004. "Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey Through Central Planning, Reform and Openness," Working Papers 158, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2008.
"Globalization, regional wage differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 70-93, January.
- Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Globalization, Regional Wage Differentials and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem: Evidence from México," Working Papers 2004-06, Banco de México.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, March.
- Chiquiar, Daniel, 2005. "Why Mexico's regional income convergence broke down," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 257-275, June.
- Marcela González Rivas, 2007. "The effects of trade openness on regional inequality in Mexico," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 545-561, September.
- Lise, Wietze & Van Montfort, Kees, 2007. "Energy consumption and GDP in Turkey: Is there a co[hyphen (true graphic)]integration relationship?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1166-1178, November.
- Altinay, Galip & Karagol, Erdal, 2005. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Turkey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 849-856, November.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
- Marius Brülhart, 2011. "The spatial effects of trade openness: a survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(1), pages 59-83, April.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1997. "Increasing Returns, Trade and the Regional Structure of Wages," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 113-133, January.
- Benjamin Faber, 2007. "Towards the Spatial Patterns of Sectoral Adjustments to Trade Liberalisation: The Case of NAFTA in Mexico," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 567-594, December.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari, 1996. "Industrial Centralization in Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(3), pages 513-540, September.
- Marianne Matthee & Wim NaudÃ©, 2008.
"The Determinants of Regional Manufactured Exports from a Developing Country,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 31(4), pages 343-358, October.
- Matthee, Marianne & Naude, Wim, 2007. "The Determinants of Regional Manufactured Exports from a Developing Country," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sanguinetti, Pablo & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2009. "Tariffs and manufacturing location in Argentina," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 155-167, March.
- Rauch, James E., 1989. "Increasing returns to scale and the pattern of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 359-369, May.
- Christian Volpe Martincus, 2010. "Spatial Effects Of Trade Policy: Evidence From Brazil," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 541-569, May.
- Ernesto M. Pernia & Pilipinas F. Quising, 2003. "Trade openness and regional development in a developing country," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(3), pages 391-406, August.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Davies, Antony & Quinlivan, Gary, 2006. "A panel data analysis of the impact of trade on human development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 868-876, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revurb:v:25:y:2013:i:3:p:201-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0917-0553 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.