A panel data analysis of the impact of trade on human development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cletus C. Coughlin, 2002. "The controversy over free trade: the gap between economists and the general public," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan., pages 1-22.
- Davies, Anthony & Lahiri, Kajal, 1995. "A new framework for analyzing survey forecasts using three-dimensional panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 205-227, July.
- McCulloch, Rachel, 1993. "The Optimality of Free Trade: Science or Religion?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 367-371, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Sanderson, 2010. "International Migration and Human Development in Destination Countries: A Cross-National Analysis of Less-Developed Countries, 1970–2005," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 59-83, March.
- Ertan Oktay & Giray Gozgor, 2013.
"Trade And Regional Development In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 201-212, November.
- Ertan Oktay & Giray Gozgor, 2011. "Trade and Regional Development in A Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p890, European Regional Science Association.
- Davies, Antony, 2009. "Human development and the optimal size of government," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 326-330, March.
- Jadvyga Ciburiene, 2016. "The Evaluation Of Economic Development Index Of Poland And Lithuania In The Context Of The European Union," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(3), pages 437-449, September.
- Martinez, Pablo, 2015. "The impact of foreign aid on economic growth," MPRA Paper 66588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chhorn, Theara & Chhorn, Dina, 2017. "Modelling Linkage of Globalization and Financial Development to Human Development in CLMV Region," MPRA Paper 84878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Michael, Bryane, 2015. "What Does Brunei Teach Us About Using Human Development Index Rankings as a Policy Tool?," EconStor Preprints 107401, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Morris Altman, 2008. "How much economic freedom is necessary for economic growth? Theory and evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(2), pages 1-20.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9757-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Vishalkumar Jani & Dholakia, Ravindra H., 2015. "Economic Globalization: Boon or Bane for African Health?," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Hamid, Zarinah & Amin, Ruzita Mohd, 2013. "Trade and Human Development in OIC Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 21, pages 55-70.
- Hamidreza Hajibabaei & Alimohammad Ahmadi, 2014. "Government Size and Human Development: Quadratic Regression Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 160-166, April.
- Özcan, Burcu & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2011. "Social trust and human development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 753-762.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:35:y:2006:i:5:p:868-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.