The Determinants of Regional Manufactured Exports from a Developing Country
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthee, Marianne & Naude, Wim, 2007. "The Determinants of Regional Manufactured Exports from a Developing Country," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Blyde & Gonzalo Iberti, 2014. "A Better Pathway to Export: How the Quality of Road Infrastructure Affects Export Performance," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 3-22, March.
- repec:eee:energy:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:822-836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ertan Oktay & Giray Gozgor, 2013.
"Trade And Regional Development In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 201-212, November.
- Ertan Oktay & Giray Gozgor, 2011. "Trade and Regional Development in A Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa11p890, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:2-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad, 2014. "Subnational Export Performance and Determinants: Evidence from Two Indian States," MPRA Paper 60029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César Ducruet & Hidekazu Itoh, 2016. "Regions and material flows: investigating the regional branching and industry relatedness of port traffics in a global perspective," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 805-830.
- Juan Blyde, 2013.
"Paving the Road to Export: Assessing the Trade Impact of Road Quality,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 663-681, December.
- Juan S. Blyde, 2012. "Paving the Road to Export: Assessing the Trade Impacts of Road Quality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4653, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Juan S. Blyde, 2012.
"Shaky Roads and Trembling Exports: Assessing the Trade Effects of Domestic Infrastructure Using a Natural Experiment,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4650, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Emilio Espino & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Brach, Juliane & Naudé, Wim, 2012. "International entrepreneurship and technological capabilities in the Middle East and North Africa," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Blyde, Juan, 2010. "Paving the road to export: the trade impacts of domestic transport costs and road quality," MPRA Paper 24625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:126-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan, 2013. "Shaky roads and trembling exports: Assessing the trade effects of domestic infrastructure using a natural experiment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 148-161.
- Irwan Shah Zainal Abidin & Muhammad Haseeb & Rabiul Islam, 2016. "Regional Integration of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community: An Analysis of Malaysia - Association of Southeast Asian Nations Exports," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 646-652.
More about this item
Keywordsregional exports; home market effect; distance; transport costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:31:y:2008:i:4:p:343-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.