The Interconnections Between the Shadow Banking System and the Regular Banking System. Evidence from the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bakk-Simon, Klára & Borgioli, Stefano & Giron, Celestino & Hempell, Hannah Sabine & Maddaloni, Angela & Recine, Fabio & Rosati, Simonetta, 2012. "Shadow banking in the Euro area: an overview," Occasional Paper Series 133, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xuelian & Lin, Jyh-Horng, 2016. "Shadow-banking entrusted loan management, deposit insurance premium, and capital regulation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 98-109.
More about this item
Keywordsshadow banking; traditional banking; the European banking system;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-16 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-16 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dip:dpaper:2013-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpcituk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.