Capacity Utilisation in the Long Run: Some Further Considerations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girardi , Daniele & Pariboni, Riccardo, 2015.
"Autonomous demand and economic growth: some empirical evidence,"
Centro Sraffa Working Papers
CSWP13, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Daniele Girardi & Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and economic growth:some empirical evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 714, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matthew Smith, 2012. "Demand-led Growth Theory: A Historical Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2014.
"A search for distinctive features of demand-led growth models,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 309-342.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2014. "A Search for Distinctive Features of Demand-led Growth Models," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP2, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Oscar de-Juan, 2005. "Paths of accumulation and growth: Towards a Keynesian long-period theory of output," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 231-252.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho, 1999. "A Note on the Theory of Demand-Led Growth," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1999-06, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- White, Graham, 2005. "Growth, Autonomous Demand and a Joint-Product Treatment of Fixed Capit al," Working Papers 8, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Attilio Trezzini, 2012. "The Meaning of the Long-Run Ratio of Saving to Social Income," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0151, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Florencia Médici, 2011. "A Cointegration Analysis on the Principle of Effective Demand in Argentina (1980-2007)," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 103-137, January -.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:17:y:1998:i:0:p:53-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.