Structural Transformation in China and India: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger von Arnim & Steve Bannister & Nathan Perry, 2013. "A global model of recovery and rebalancing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 889-920.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rada, Codrina & von Arnim, Rudiger, 2014.
"India's structural transformation and role in the world economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-23.
- Codrina Rada & Rüdiger von Arnim, 2012. "India’s structural transformation and role in the world economy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Godin, Antoine, 2014. "Job Guarantee: a Structuralist Perspective," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; endogenous productivity; dual economy; China; India JEL Classification: O11; O41; E26;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2011_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .