The demand and supply of external finance for innovative firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0076-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kobil Ruziev & Don Webber, 2017. "SMEs access to formal finance in post-communist economies: Do institutional structure and political connectedness matter?," Working Papers 20171701, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:166-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Neil & Sameen, Hiba & Cowling, Marc, 2015.
"Access to finance for innovative SMEs since the financial crisis,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 370-380.
- Lee, Neil & Sameen, Hiba & Cowling, Marc, 2015. "Access to finance for innovative SMEs since the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60052, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera, 2017.
"Family ownership: does it matter for funding and success of corporate innovations?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 931-951, April.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2016. "Family Ownership: Does it Matter for Funding and Success of Corporate Innovations?," CERBE Working Papers wpC14, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Viktor Prokop & Jan Stejskal, 2015. "Determinants of machinery firms' innovation activity - case study from the Czech Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas & Mosquera, Jenniffer Solórzano, 2015.
"Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
425, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera, 2015. "Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1536, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schäfer, Dorotea & Stephan, Andreas & Solórzano Mosquera, Jenniffer, 2016. "Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 268, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:127-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1570-1579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Ross & Lee, Neil, 2014. "Funding issues confronting high growth SMEs in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57264, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Olivier Brossard & Stéphanie Lavigne & Mustafa Erdem Sakinç, 2013.
"Ownership structures and R&D in Europe: the good institutional investors, the bad and ugly impatient shareholders,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 1031-1068, August.
- Olivier Brossard & Stéphanie Lavigne & Mustafa Erdem Sakinc, 2013. "Ownership structures and R&D in Europe: the good institutional investors, the bad and ugly impatient shareholders," Post-Print halshs-00843984, HAL.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:112-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faruk Ülgen, 2013. "Redesigning finance towards job-creating long-term development : some regulatory roots," Post-Print halshs-00957355, HAL.
- Dominykas Poderys, 2015. "Does Access to External Finance Affect Development of Small and Medium Enterprises and Economic Growth?," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 43-53, November.
- Marc Cowling & Weixi Liu & Maria Minniti & Ning Zhang, 2016. "UK credit and discouragement during the GFC," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1049-1074, December.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2017. "External financing constraints and firm's innovative activities during the financial crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2015. "The impact of the financial crisis on investments in innovative firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nabil Abou Lebdi & Katrin Hussinger, 2016. "Startup Innovation during the Past Economic Crisis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-27, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Graduation and sell-out strategies in the Alternative Investment Market," Discussion Papers 4_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:prg:jnlcbr:v:2017:y:2017:i:2:id:181:p:64-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2014. "Innovation and finance: a stock flow consistent analysis of great surges of development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 421-448, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:22:y:2013:i:4:p:869-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.