Risk, Variety and Volatility in the Early Auto and PC Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2003. "Risk, variety and volatility: growth, innovation and stock prices in early industry evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 491-512, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Krafft & J. -L. Ravix, 2008.
"Corporate Governance And The Governance Of Knowledge: Rethinking The Relationship In Terms Of Corporate Coherence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 79-95.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2008. "Corporate governance and the governance of knowledge: rethinking the relationship in terms of corporate coherence," Post-Print hal-00203550, HAL.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2005.
"Innovation and Idiosyncratic Risk,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
81, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Massimiliano Tancioni, 2005. "Innovation and Idiosyncratic Risk: an Industry & Firm Level Analysis," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 50, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2014. "Innovation and finance: a stock flow consistent analysis of great surges of development," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 421-448, April.
- Mata, José & Woerter, Martin, 2013. "Risky innovation: The impact of internal and external R&D strategies upon the distribution of returns," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 495-501.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9564-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Caiani & Antoine Godin & Stefano Lucarelli, 2012. "Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_733, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jackie Krafft & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2005. "The governance of innovative firms: an evolutionary approach," Post-Print hal-00203620, HAL.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2006. "Innovation and Stock Prices: a Review of some Recent Work," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 159-179.
- Jorge Niosi & Suma Athreye & Ted Tschang, 2012. "The Global Computer Software Sector," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:opn:wpaper:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT team member). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deopeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .