China's regional economies and value chains : an interregional input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Bo & Xue, Jinjun & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo & Fu, Xue, 2013.
"China’s inter-regional spillover of carbon emissions and domestic supply chains,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1305-1321.
- Meng, Bo & Xue, Jinjun & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabao, 2012. "China's inter-regional spillover of carbon emissions and domestic supply chains," IDE Discussion Papers 367, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Meng, Bo & Wang, Zhi & Koopman, Robert, 2013. "How are global value chains fragmented and extended in China's domestic production networks?," IDE Discussion Papers 424, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bo Meng & Yaxiong Zhang & Satoshi Inomata, 2013. "Compilation And Applications Of Ide-Jetro'S International Input-Output Tables," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 122-142, March.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; International trade; International competition; Local economy; Trade in value added; Value chain; Vertical specialization; Comparative advantage;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2012-10-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2012-10-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-10-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.