Report NEP-GEO-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca D'Acci, 2012. "Modeling Spatial Equilibrium in Cities: the Isobenefit Lines," Papers 1210.4461, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2012. "What explains big gender disparities in India ? local industrial structures and female entrepreneurship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6228, The World Bank.
- Meng, Bo & Zhang, Yaxiong & Guo, Jiemin & Fang, Yong, 2012. "China's regional economies and value chains : an interregional input-output analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 359, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Stephen L. Ross & Xiaofang Dong, 2012. "Understanding the Internal Structure of Self-Organizing Cities," Working papers 2012-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2012. "Spatial spillovers from FDI agglomeration : evidence from the Yangtze River Delta in China," IDE Discussion Papers 354, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi, 2012. "Does higher economic growth reduce poverty and increase inequality? Evidence from Urban India," MPRA Paper 42022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helen Caraveli & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2012. "Economic Restructuring, Crises and the Regions: The Political Economy of Regional Inequalities in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 61, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Martin Wendel, 2012. "Evolving localization patterns of company foundations - Evidence from the German MST-industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Li, QC & Tether, BS & Mina, A, 2012. "Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms," Working Papers 9793, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Lukas Schrott & Martin Gï¿½chter & Engelbert Theurl, 2012. "Regional development in advanced countries: A within-country application of the Human Development Index for Austria," Working Papers 2012-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Anastassios Chardas, 2012. "Multi-level governance and the application of the partnership principle in times of economic crisis in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 56, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bruno Decreuse & Benoît Schmutz & Alain Trannoy, 2012. "The Neighbor is King: Customer Discrimination in the Housing Market," AMSE Working Papers 1224, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2012. "Spatial Disparities in Hospital Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 6936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Kubis & Lutz Schneider, 2012. "Human Capital Mobility and Convergence – A Spatial Dynamic Panel Model of the German Regions," IWH Discussion Papers 9, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: The Asian model vs. the OECD approach," MPRA Paper 42024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "Regional density of private dentists: Empirical evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2012-8, University of Salzburg.