China's inter-regional spillover of carbon emissions and domestic supply chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keohane, Robert O., 1982. "The demand for international regimes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 325-355, March.
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V., 1999. "The New Wave of Regionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 589-627, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:02:p:384-396_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Young, Oran R., 1991. "Political leadership and regime formation: on the development of institutions in international society," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 281-308, June.
- Yoichi Funabashi, 1995. "Asia Pacific Fusion: Japan's Role in APEC," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 21.
- Downs, George W. & Rocke, David M. & Barsoom, Peter N., 1998. "Managing the Evolution of Multilateralism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(02), pages 397-419, March.
- Snidal, Duncan, 1985. "The limits of hegemonic stability theory," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(04), pages 579-614, September.
- Kratochwil, Friedrich & Ruggie, John Gerard, 1986. "International organization: a state of the art on an art of the state," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 753-775, September.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2014. "TPP versus RCEP: Control of Membership and Agenda Setting," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 18(2), pages 163-186, June.
- C. Randall Henning, 2002. "East Asian Financial Cooperation," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa68, October.
- Takashi Terada, 1999. "The Japanese Origins of PAFTAD: The Beginning of an Asian Pacific Economic Community," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 292, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:04:p:1303-1320_18 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Environmental problems; Trade in CO2 emissions; CO2 emissions in trade; Input–output; Supply chains; Embodied CO2 emissions; Chinese regional economies;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .