Compilation And Applications Of Ide-Jetro'S International Input-Output Tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meng, Bo & Zhang, Yaxiong & Guo, Jiemin & Fang, Yong, 2012. "China's regional economies and value chains : an interregional input-output analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 359, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- -, 2016. "The South American input-output table: Key assumptions and methodological considerations," Documentos de Proyectos 722, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2018.
"A Coasian model of international production chains,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 299-315.
- Fally,Thibault & Hillberry,Russell Henry, 2015. "A Coasian model of international production chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7434, The World Bank.
- Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2018. "A Coasian Model of International Production Chains," CEPR Discussion Papers 13062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2015. "A Coasian Model of International Production Chains," NBER Working Papers 21520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Hillberry & Thibault Fally, 2015. "A Coasian Model of International Production Chains," 2015 Meeting Papers 282, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2017. "A Coasian Model of International Production Chains," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0272z291, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2013. "Made in Europe? Trends in International Production Fragmentation," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-131, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Ninpanit, Panittra & Malik, Arunima & Wakiyama, Takako & Geschke, Arne & Lenzen, Manfred, 2019. "Thailand’s energy-related carbon dioxide emissions from production-based and consumption-based perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Mark Thissen & Maureen Lankhuizen & Frank (F.G.) van Oort & Bart Los & Dario Diodato, 2018. "EUREGIO: The construction of a global IO DATABASE with regional detail for Europe for 2000-2010," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-084/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bart Los & Marcel P. Timmer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "How Global Are Global Value Chains? A New Approach To Measure International Fragmentation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 66-92, January.
- Kozo Kiyota & Keita Oikawa & Katsuhiro Yoshioka, 2017.
"The Global Value Chain and the Competitiveness of Asian Countries,"
Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 16(3), pages 257-281, Fall.
- KIYOTA Kozo & OIKAWA Keita & YOSHIOKA Katsuhiro, 2016. "Global Value Chain and the Competitiveness of Asian Countries," Discussion papers 16080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas Hertel & David Hummels, 2014. "Developing a GTAP-based multi-region, input–output framework for supply chain analysis," Chapters, in: Benno Ferrarini & David Hummels (ed.),Asia and Global Production Networks, chapter 2, pages 16-80, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Grebel, 2019. "What a difference carbon leakage correction makes!," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 939-971, July.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Miao & Zhao, Xintong & Gao, Yuning, 2019. "Factor decomposition of China’s industrial electricity consumption using structural decomposition analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 67-76.
- Jon Samuels & Erich Strassner, 2019. "Toward a Global Integrated Industry-level Production Account: A Proposal," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 36, pages 7-33, Spring.
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2017. "The changing of the relationships between carbon footprints and final demand: Panel data evidence for 40 major countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 8-20.
- Teodora Diana Corsatea & Soeren Lindner & Inaki Arto & Maria Victoria Roman & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche & Agustin Velezquez Afonso & Antonio F. Amores & Frederik Neuwahl, 2019. "World Input-Output Database Environmental Accounts," JRC Working Papers JRC116234, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:25:y:2013:i:1:p:122-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.