Report NEP-ENE-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schafer, Andreas, 2012. "Introducing behavioral change in transportation into energy/economy/environment models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6234, The World Bank.
- Kusaka, Wakana & Kojima, Michikazu & Watanabe, Mariko, 2012. "Environmental consciousness, economic gain and consumer choice of energy efficient appliances in Thailand, China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 345, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hassler, John & Krusell, Per & Olovsson, Conny, 2012. "Energy-Saving Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Satu Reijonen & Rebecca Pinheiro-Croisel, 2012. "The dynamics of innovation influents: contracts and sustainable energy innovation uptake," Post-Print halshs-00743386, HAL.
- Anthony J. Glass & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The Effects of Efficiency and TFP Growth on Nitrogen and Sulphur Emissions in Europe: A Multistage Spatial Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2012_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Dario Caldara & Richard Harrison & Anna Lipinska, 2012. "Practical tools for policy analysis in DSGE models with missing channels," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-72, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aki-Hiro Sato & Ken Umeno, 2012. "Towards international E-stat for monitoring the socio-economic activities across the globe," Papers 1210.4129, arXiv.org.
- Filippo Lechthaler & Lisa Leinert, 2012. "Moody Oil - What is Driving the Crude Oil Price?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/168, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Kojima, Masami, 2012. "Oil price risks and pump price adjustments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6227, The World Bank.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2012. "On the Dynamics of Gasoline Market Integration in the United States: Evidence from a Pair-wise Approach," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1230, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Anand, Mukesh Kumar, 2012. "Diesel Pricing in India: Entangled in Policy Maze," Working Papers 12/108, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Item repec:gai:ppaper:67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergey Drobyshevsky, 2012. "Russian Economy As The Hostage Of High Oil Prices," Working Papers 0036, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Maty Konte, 2012. "A Curse or a Blessing? Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regimes Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1218, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2012-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vierth, Inge & Schleussner, Heike, 2012. "Impacts of different environmentally differentiated truck charges on mileage, fleet composition and emissions in Germany and Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "How Do Oil Shocks A¤ect the Structural Stability of Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ina De Vlieger (VITO) & Dominique Gusbin & Bruno Hoornaert & Inge Mayeres (VITO) & Marie Vandresse & Marlies Vanhulsel (VITO), 2012.
"Working Paper 11-12 - Impact sur l’environnement de l’évolution de la demande de transport à l’horizon 2030
[Working Paper 11-12 - De milieu-impact van de evolutie van de transportvraag tegen 2030]," Working Papers 1211, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "GAMS Implementation and Excel Interface for Soft Link of a CGE Model for Portugal to TIMES_PT Models," Working Papers 125, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Smulders, Sjak & Withagen, Cees, 2012. "Green growth -- lessons from growth theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6230, The World Bank.
- Copeland, Brian R., 2012. "International trade and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6235, The World Bank.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2012. "Ecosystem services and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6233, The World Bank.
- Dercon, Stefan, 2012. "Is green growth good for the poor ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6231, The World Bank.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.
- Diarmuid Torney, 2012. "Assessing EU Leadership on Climate Change - The Limits of Diffusion in EU Relations with China and India," KFG Working Papers p0046, Free University Berlin.