Introducing behavioral change in transportation into energy/economy/environment models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gitiaux & Sebastian Rausch & Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly, 2012. "Biofuels, Climate Policy, and the European Vehicle Fleet," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Chris Bataille, Mark Jaccard, John Nyboer and Nic Rivers, 2006. "Towards General Equilibrium in a Technology-Rich Model with Empirically Estimated Behavioral Parameters," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 93-112.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M., 2010. "Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 620-641, October.
- Horne, Matt & Jaccard, Mark & Tiedemann, Ken, 2005. "Improving behavioral realism in hybrid energy-economy models using discrete choice studies of personal transportation decisions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 59-77, January.
- Renaud Crassous, Jean-Charles Hourcade, Olivier Sassi, 2006.
"Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets Modeling Experiments with Imaclim-R,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 259-276.
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets : Modeling experiments with Imaclim-R," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866411, HAL.
- Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian & Andersson, Bjorn A., 2003. "Global energy scenarios meeting stringent CO2 constraints--cost-effective fuel choices in the transportation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 961-976, August.
- Wohlgemuth, Norbert, 1997. "World transport energy demand modelling : Methodology and elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1109-1119, December.
- Kyle, Page & Kim, Son H., 2011. "Long-term implications of alternative light-duty vehicle technologies for global greenhouse gas emissions and primary energy demands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 3012-3024, May.
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous structural change and climate targets," Post-Print halshs-00009335, HAL.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2005. "Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1509-1525, August.
- Messner, Sabine & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2000. "MESSAGE–MACRO: linking an energy supply model with a macroeconomic module and solving it iteratively," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 267-282.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Viguié, 2015.
"Cross-commuting and housing prices in a polycentric modeling of cities,"
2015.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Vincent Viguié, 2015. "Cross-commuting and housing prices in a polycentric modeling of cities," Working Papers 2015.09, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Pye, Steve & Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil, 2014. "The uncertain but critical role of demand reduction in meeting long-term energy decarbonisation targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 575-586.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Environmental Economics&Policies; Climate Change Economics; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Roads&Highways;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-10-27 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-27 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .