Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wohlgemuth, Norbert, 1997. "World transport energy demand modelling : Methodology and elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1109-1119, December.
- Cowi A/S, 2002. "Fiscal Measures to Reduce CO2 Emissions from New Passenger Cars," Taxation Studies 0008, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Greene, David L. & Plotkin, Steven E., 2001. "Energy futures for the US transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1255-1270, November.
- C�cile Denis & Gert Jan Koopman, 1998. "EUCARS: A partial equilibrium model of EUropean CAR emissions (Version 3.0)," European Economy - Economic Papers 130, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Keller, Wouter J., 1976. "A nested CES-type utility function and its demand and price-index functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-186, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:12:p:1509-1525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.