A nested CES-type utility function and its demand and price-index functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & MAYERES, Inge, "undated".
"Taxation of car-ownership, car use and public transport: Insight derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model,"
2004021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0413, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef & Van der Loo, Saskia, 2007. "Chapter 5 Comparing alternative pricing and revenue use strategies with the MOLINO model," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 111-131, January.
- Delhaye, E., 2006. "Traffic safety: Speed limits, strict liability and a km tax," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 205-226, March.
- Kimberley Ann Scharf & Sarah Smith & Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm, 2017.
"Lift and Shift: The Effect of Fundraising Interventions in Charity Space and Time,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6694, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sarah Smith & Kimberley Scharf & Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm, 2017. "Lift and shift: the effect of fundraising interventions in charity space and time," IFS Working Papers W17/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah & Ottoni-Wilhelm, Mark, 2017. "Lift and Shift: The Effect of Fundraising Interventions in Charity Space and Time," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 343, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kimberley Scharf & Sarah Smith & Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm, 2017. "Lift and Shift: The Effect of Fundraising Interventions in Charity Space and Time," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/687, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah & Wilhelm, Mark, 2017. "Lift and Shift: The Effect of Fundraising Interventions in Charity Space and Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 12338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2004. "Integration of ordinal and cardinal information in multi-criteria ranking with imperfect compensation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 317-338, October.
- Inge Mayeres, 1999. "The Distributional Impacts of Policies for the Control of Transport Externalities.An Applied General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1999.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sen, Akshaya Kumar & Tiwari, Geetam & Upadhyay, Vrajaindra, 2013. "Strategies of state and local government in management of urban transport problems – A case of Delhi," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 11-21.
- Johannes Bröcker & Martin Schneider, 2002.
"How Does Economic Development in Eastern Europe Affect Austria's Regions? A Multiregional General Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 257-285.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Schneider, Martin, 1999. "How does economic development in eastern Europe affect Austria's regions? A multiregional general equilibrium framework," Discussion Papers 1/99, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Wollmer, F. J., 1996.
"An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-40, January.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Wollmer, F.J., 1992. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Farhad Daruwala & Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2017. "One Size May Not Fit All: Welfare Benefits And Cost Reductions With Differentiated Household Electricity Rates In A General Equilibrium Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-03, McMaster University.
- Lu, Chia-Hui & Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei, 2011. "The dynamic welfare cost of seignorage tax and consumption tax in a neoclassical growth model with a cash-in-advance constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 247-258, June.
- Nikolay P. Pilnik & Igor Pospelov & Ivan P. Stankevich, 2015. "Multiproduct Model Decomposition of Components of Russian GDP," HSE Working papers WP BRP 111/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Patrick Sillard & Lionel Wilner, 2015. "Constant utility index and inter-month substitution," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1772-1781.
- De Borger, Bruno & Mayeres, Inge, 2007. "Optimal taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: Insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimization model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1177-1204, July.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2005. "Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1509-1525, August.
- De Borger, Bruno & Courcelle, Christophe & Swysen, Didier, 2004. "Optimal pricing of transport externalities in an international environment: some empirical results based on a numerical optimization model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 163-201, March.
- Cécile Denis & Gert Jan Koopman, 1998. "EUCARS: A partial equilibrium model of EUropean CAR emissions (Version 3.0)," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 130, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kitterer, Wolfgang & Braun, Stefan, 2000. "Umwelt-, Beschäftigungs- und Wohlfahrtswirkungen einer ökologischen Steuerreform: eine dynamische Simulationsanalyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Anpassungsprozesse im Übergang," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 00-2, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- de Palma, André & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2010. "Assessing transport investments - Towards a multi-purpose tool," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 834-849, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:7:y:1976:i:2:p:175-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.