A nested CES-type utility function and its demand and price-index functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & MAYERES, Inge, "undated".
"Taxation of car-ownership, car use and public transport: Insight derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model,"
2004021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Borger Bruno & Mayeres Inge, 2004. "Taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimisation model," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0413, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef & Van der Loo, Saskia, 2007. "Chapter 5 Comparing alternative pricing and revenue use strategies with the MOLINO model," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 111-131, January.
- Delhaye, E., 2006. "Traffic safety: Speed limits, strict liability and a km tax," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 205-226, March.
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2004. "Integration of ordinal and cardinal information in multi-criteria ranking with imperfect compensation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 317-338, October.
- Inge Mayeres, 1999. "The Distributional Impacts of Policies for the Control of Transport Externalities.An Applied General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1999.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sen, Akshaya Kumar & Tiwari, Geetam & Upadhyay, Vrajaindra, 2013. "Strategies of state and local government in management of urban transport problems – A case of Delhi," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 11-21.
- Johannes Bröcker & Martin Schneider, 2002. "How Does Economic Development in Eastern Europe Affect Austria's Regions? A Multiregional General Equilibrium Framework," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 257-285.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Schneider, Martin, 1999. "How does economic development in eastern Europe affect Austria's regions? A multiregional general equilibrium framework," Discussion Papers 1/99, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Wollmer, F. J., 1996. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-40, January.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Wollmer, F.J., 1992. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Farhad Daruwala & Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain, 2017. "One Size May Not Fit All: Welfare Benefits And Cost Reductions With Differentiated Household Electricity Rates In A General Equilibrium Model," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-03, McMaster University.
- Lu, Chia-Hui & Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei, 2011. "The dynamic welfare cost of seignorage tax and consumption tax in a neoclassical growth model with a cash-in-advance constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 247-258, June.
- Patrick Sillard & Lionel Wilner, 2015. "Constant utility index and inter-month substitution," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1772-1781.
- De Borger, Bruno & Mayeres, Inge, 2007. "Optimal taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: Insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimization model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1177-1204, July.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2005. "Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1509-1525, August.
- De Borger, Bruno & Courcelle, Christophe & Swysen, Didier, 2004. "Optimal pricing of transport externalities in an international environment: some empirical results based on a numerical optimization model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 163-201, March.
- Cécile Denis & Gert Jan Koopman, 1998. "EUCARS: A partial equilibrium model of EUropean CAR emissions (Version 3.0)," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 130, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kitterer, Wolfgang & Braun, Stefan, 2000. "Umwelt-, Beschäftigungs- und Wohlfahrtswirkungen einer ökologischen Steuerreform: eine dynamische Simulationsanalyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Anpassungsprozesse im Übergang," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 00-2, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- de Palma, André & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2010. "Assessing transport investments - Towards a multi-purpose tool," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 834-849, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:7:y:1976:i:2:p:175-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed