EUCARS: A partial equilibrium model of EUropean CAR emissions (Version 3.0)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bordley, Robert F, 1993. "Estimating Automotive Elasticities from Segment Elasticities and First Choice/Second Choice Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 455-462, August.
- Keller, Wouter J., 1976. "A nested CES-type utility function and its demand and price-index functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Train, Kenneth, 1985. "Discount rates in consumers' energy-related decisions: A review of the literature," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(12), pages 1243-1253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia, 2005. "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 757-775, April.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2005. "Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1509-1525, August.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan, 2016. "Trip mode and travel pattern impacts of a Tradable Credits Scheme: A case study of Beijing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 72-83.
More about this item
Keywordseucars; transport; emissions; modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .