Estimating Automotive Elasticities from Segment Elasticities and First Choice/Second Choice Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Salinger & Keith Anderson & Christopher Garmon & David Schmidt & John Yun, 2006. "Economics at the FTC: Data Intensive Mergers and Policy R&D," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(4), pages 327-348, December.
- Mathiesen, Lars & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars, 2011. "Merger simulations with observed diversion ratios," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 83-91, June.
- Ibon Galarraga & David Heres Del Valle & Mikel González-Eguino, 2011. "Price Premium for High-Efficiency Refrigerators and Calculation of Price-Elasticities for Close-Substitutes: Combining Hedonic Pricing and Demand Systems," Working Papers 2011-07, BC3.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:18-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0067-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Denis & Gert Jan Koopman, 1998. "EUCARS: A partial equilibrium model of EUropean CAR emissions (Version 3.0)," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 130, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia, 2005. "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 757-775, April.
- Michael Löffler, 2015. "Measuring willingness to pay: do direct methods work for premium durables?," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 535-548, December.
- Galarraga, Ibon & González-Eguino, Mikel & Markandya, Anil, 2011. "Willingness to pay and price elasticities of demand for energy-efficient appliances: Combining the hedonic approach and demand systems," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 66-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:75:y:1993:i:3:p:455-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.