A strategy for introducing hydrogen into transportation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lenssen, Nicholas & Flavin, Christopher, 1996. "Sustainable energy for tomorrow's world : The case for an optimistic view of the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 769-781, September.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Goyal, S., 1992.
"Technological change in markets with network externalities,"
1992-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- De Bijl, Paul W. J. & Goyal, Sanjeev, 1995. "Technological change in markets with network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 307-325, September.
- De Bijl, P.W.J. & Goyal, S., 1992. "Technological Change in Markets with Network Externalities," Papers 9233, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Roberto Roson, 2000. "Network markets and the structure of networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(2), pages 197-211.
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
- Greene, David L. & Plotkin, Steven E., 2001. "Energy futures for the US transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1255-1270, November.
- DeLuchi, Mark A. & Ogden, Joan M., 1993. "Solar-Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1m69d7sf, University of California Transportation Center.
- Jaffe Adam B. & Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Dynamic Incentives of Environmental Regulations: The Effects of Alternative Policy Instruments on Technology Diffusion," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages S43-S63, November.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
- Peters, Irene & Ackerman, Frank & Bernow, Stephen, 1999. "Economic theory and climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 501-504, September.
- Gritsevskyi, Andrii & Nakicenovi, Nebojsa, 2000. "Modeling uncertainty of induced technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(13), pages 907-921, November.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1997. "The economics of path-dependence in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 643-675, October.
- Sperling, Dan, 2002. "Updating Automotive Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1vv311tt, University of California Transportation Center.
- DeLuchi, Mark A. & Ogden, Joan M., 1993. "Solar-hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-275, May.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Nesbitt, Kevin & Sperling, Daniel, 1998. "Myths Regarding Alternative Fuel Vehicle Demand by Light-Duty Vehicle Fleets," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt07c9h9cd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Berry, Gene D. & Pasternak, Alan D. & Rambach, Glenn D. & Ray Smith, J. & Schock, Robert N., 1996. "Hydrogen as a future transportation fuel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 289-303.
- Flynn, Peter C., 2002. "Commercializing an alternate vehicle fuel: lessons learned from natural gas for vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 613-619, June.
- Nesbitt, Kevin & Sperling, Daniel, 1998. "Myths Regarding Alternative Fuel Vehicle Demand by Light-Duty Vehicle Fleets," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0q6053j9, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:13:p:1357-1367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.