Behaviors and housing inertia are key factors in determining the consequences of a shock in transportation costs
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"Property Tax and Urban Sprawl. Theory and Implications for U.S. Cities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Property tax and urban sprawl: Theory and implications for US cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 519-534, November.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Property Tax and Urban Sprawl: Theory and Implications for U.S. Cities," Working Paper Series 648, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1980. "A vintage model of urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 389-402, November.
- Jin, Yi & Zeng, Zhixiong, 2004. "Residential investment and house prices in a multi-sector monetary business cycle model," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 268-286, December.
- Brueckner, Jan K & Fansler, David A, 1983. "The Economics of Urban Sprawl: Theory and Evidence on the Spatial Sizes of Cities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 479-82, August.
- Espey, Molly, 1998. "Gasoline demand revisited: an international meta-analysis of elasticities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 273-295, June.
- Capozza, Dennis & Li, Yuming, 1994. "The Intensity and Timing of Investment: The Case of Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 889-904, September.
- John P. Weyant, 1993. "Costs of Reducing Global Carbon Emissions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 27-46, Fall.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991.
"The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycles,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi, 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time over the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1188-214, December.
- Greenwood, J. & Hercowitz, Z., 1991. "The Allocation of Capital and Time Over the Business Cycle," RCER Working Papers 268, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Noland, Robert B. & Cowart, William A. & Fulton, Lewis M., 2006. "Travel demand policies for saving oil during a supply emergency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2994-3005, November.
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Slesnick, D. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1992. "Carbon Taxes and Economic Welfare," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1589, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Philippe Ambrosi & Stéphane Hallegatte & Franck Lecocq & Patrice Dumas & Minh Ha-Duong, 2003. "Optimal control models and elicitation of attitudes towards climate damages," Post-Print halshs-00000966, HAL.
- Fisch, Oscar, 1977. "Dynamics of the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 428-447, October.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 1998.
"Marginal Tax Reform, Externalities and Income Distribution,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9832, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001. "Marginal tax reform, externalities and income distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 343-363, February.
- Akerman, Jonas & Hojer, Mattias, 2006. "How much transport can the climate stand?--Sweden on a sustainable path in 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1944-1957, September.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-38, March.
- McGrath, Daniel T., 2005. "More evidence on the spatial scale of cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Yacovissi William & Kern Clifford R., 1995. "Location and History as Determinants of Urban Residential Density," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 207-220, September.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Robinson, John, 1996. "Mitigating factors : Assessing the costs of reducing GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 863-873.
- Ottmar Edenhofer, Kai Lessmann, Claudia Kemfert, Michael Grubb and Jonathan Kohler , 2006. "Induced Technological Change: Exploring its Implications for the Economics of Atmospheric Stabilization: Synthesis Report from the Innovation Modeling Comparison Project," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 57-108.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
- Renaud Crassous, Jean-Charles Hourcade, Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets Modeling Experiments with Imaclim-R," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 259-276.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:3483-3495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.