Gasoline demand revisited: an international meta-analysis of elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria Josefina & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993.
"Mind the gap The vicious circle of measuring automobile fuel use,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1173-1190, December.
- Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria J. & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly, 1993. "Mind the Gap: The Vicious Circle of Measuring Automobile Fuel Use," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt06n8g4x9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Drollas, Leonidas P., 1984. "The demand for gasoline : Further evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 71-82, January.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Carol A. Dahl, 1986. "Gasoline Demand Survey," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-82.
- Rodekohr, Mark E., 1979. "Demand for transportation fuels in the oecd: A temporal cross-section specification," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-231, July.
- V. Kerry Smith & Yoshiaki Kaoru, 1990. "Signals or Noise? Explaining the Variation in Recreation Benefit Estimates," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 419-433.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & López-Otero, Xiral, 2017.
"A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 549-568.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M.aría Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2015. "A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand," Working Papers 04-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Zandersen, Marianne & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"A meta-analysis of forest recreation values in Europe,"
Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 109-130, January.
- Marianne Zandersen & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "A Meta-analysis of Forest Recreation Values in Europe," Working Papers FNU-86, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2005.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Surry, Yves R., 2003. "The Fast Decay Process In Recreational Demand Activities And The Use Of Alternative Count Data Models," Working Papers 34147, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wohlgemuth, Norbert, 1997. "World transport energy demand modelling : Methodology and elasticities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1109-1119, December.
- Menten, Fabio & Chèze, Benoît & Patouillard, Laure & Bouvart, Frédérique, 2013. "A review of LCA greenhouse gas emissions results for advanced biofuels: The use of meta-regression analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 108-134.
- Greene, David L., 2012. "Rebound 2007: Analysis of U.S. light-duty vehicle travel statistics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 14-28.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Lave, Lester B & Russell, Armistead G, 1996. "A free lunch at higher CAFE? A review of economic, environmental and social benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-264, March.
- Espey, Molly, 1996. "Watching the fuel gauge: An international model of automobile fuel economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 93-106, April.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3194-3202, June.
- Richard T. Carson & Nicholas E. Flores & Kerry M. Martin & Jennifer L. Wright, 1996.
"Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 80-99.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L., 1995. "Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148793, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Greenman, J. V., 1996. "The car park: Diffusion models revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 107-128, April.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2012. "Distributional effects of taxing transport fuel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-83.
- Dominik Schreyer, 2019. "Football spectator no-show behaviour in the German Bundesliga," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(45), pages 4882-4901, September.
- S. Arunachalam & Sridhar N. Ramaswami & Pol Herrmann & Doug Walker, 2018. "Innovation pathway to profitability: the role of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing capabilities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 744-766, July.
- Timothy Erickson & Toni M. Whited, 2000. "Measurement Error and the Relationship between Investment and q," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 1027-1057, October.
- Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2002.
"Immigrant earnings: Language skills, linguistic concentrations and the business cycle,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 31-57.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 1999. "Immigrant Earnings: Language Skills, Linguistic Concentrations and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 152, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, George J. Stigler Center for the Study of the Economy and the State.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Yuriko Goto & Sangwon Suh & Keisuke Nansai & Yuki Kudoh, 2012. "Accounting for Changes in Automobile Gasoline Consumption in Japan: 2000–2007," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Fors, Gunnar & Zejan, Mario, 1996. "Overseas R&D by Multinationals in foreign Centers of Excellence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 111, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nick Hanley & Douglas MacMillan, 2000. "Contingent Valuation Versus Choice Experiments: Estimating the Benefits of Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Scotland: Reply," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 129-132, January.
- Rodrigo M. S. Moita & Claudio Paiva, 2013.
"Political Price Cycles in Regulated Industries: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 94-121, February.
- Moita, Rodrigo M. & Paiva, Claudio, 2006. "Political Price Cycles in Regulated Industries: Theory and Evidence," Insper Working Papers wpe_55, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Rodrigo Menon S. Moita & Claudio Paiva, 2006. "Political Price Cycles In Regulated Industries: Theory And Evidence," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 126, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:20:y:1998:i:3:p:273-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.