The Nexus Land-Use Model, an Approach Articulating Biophysical Potentials and Economic Dynamics to Model Competition for Land-Uses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Renaud Crassous, Jean-Charles Hourcade, Olivier Sassi, 2006.
"Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets Modeling Experiments with Imaclim-R,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 259-276.
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets : Modeling experiments with Imaclim-R," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866411, HAL.
- Merry, Frank & Amacher, Gregory & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2008. "Land Values in Frontier Settlements of the Brazilian Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2390-2401, November.
- Simla Tokgoz & Amani Elobeid, 2006.
"Analysis of the Link between Ethanol, Energy, and Crop Markets, An,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
06-wp435, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Simla Tokgoz & Amani Elobeid, 2006. "Analysis of the Link between Ethanol, Energy, and Crop Markets, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp435, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous structural change and climate targets," Post-Print halshs-00009335, HAL.
- Ricardo, David, 1821. "On the Principles of Political Economy and Taxation," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, edition 3, number ricardo1821.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Sohngen, Brent, 2008. "Land Use Modeling in Recursively-Dynamic GTAP Framework," GTAP Working Papers 2609, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ronneberger, Kerstin & Berrittella, Maria & Boselle, Francesco & Tol, Richard, 2008. "KLUM@GTAP: Spatially-Explicit, Biophysical Land Use in a Computable General Equilibrium Model," GTAP Working Papers 2611, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Nexus Land-Use Model, an Approach Articulating Biophysical Potentials and Economic Dynamics to Model Competition for Land-Uses
by Environmental Valuation and Cost-Benefit News in Environmental Valuation & Cost-Benefit News on 2012-06-06 07:04:00
More about this item
KeywordsLand-use Change; Modelling; Global Biomass Projections;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2012.16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.