Report NEP-TRE-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vierth, Inge & Schleussner, Heike, 2012. "Impacts of different environmentally differentiated truck charges on mileage, fleet composition and emissions in Germany and Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma, 2012. "The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking," Working Papers hal-00742104, HAL.
- Ina De Vlieger (VITO) & Dominique Gusbin & Bruno Hoornaert & Inge Mayeres (VITO) & Marie Vandresse & Marlies Vanhulsel (VITO), 2012.
"Working Paper 11-12 - Impact sur l’environnement de l’évolution de la demande de transport à l’horizon 2030
[Working Paper 11-12 - De milieu-impact van de evolutie van de transportvraag tegen 2030]," Working Papers 1211, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Marianne Fischman & Emeric Lendjel, 2012. "Maritime Ports And Inland Interconnections: A Transactional Analysis Of Container Barge Transport In France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00741127, HAL.
- Resiandini, Pramesti, 2012. "Japanese and Korean Automobile Exports and the Alchian-Allen Theorem," MPRA Paper 41928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma & Anders Karlstrom & Kenneth A. Small, 2012. "Trip timing and scheduling preferences," Working Papers hal-00742267, HAL.
- Schafer, Andreas, 2012. "Introducing behavioral change in transportation into energy/economy/environment models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6234, The World Bank.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2012. "“Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition”," IREA Working Papers 201217, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Emeric Lendjel & Marianne Fischman, 2014. "Les Structures De Gouvernances De La Chaine Transactionnelle Du Transport Fluvial De Conteneurs Sur Le Rhone," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00741130, HAL.
- Anand, Mukesh Kumar, 2012. "Diesel Pricing in India: Entangled in Policy Maze," Working Papers 12/108, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Berg, V.A.C. van den, 2012. "Step tolling with price sensitive demand: Why more steps in the toll makes the consumer better off," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.