Maritime Ports And Inland Interconnections: A Transactional Analysis Of Container Barge Transport In France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyons, Bruce R, 1994. "Contracts and Specific Investment: An Empirical Test of Transaction Cost Theory," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 257-278, Summer.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-690, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Peter de Langen & Albert Douma, 2010. "Challenges For Using Ict To Improve Coordination In Hinterland Chains; An Overview," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(3).
- Richard O Goss, 1999. "On the Distribution of Economic Rent in Seaports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 1(1), pages 1-9, September.
- Monteverde, Kirk & Teece, David J, 1982. "Appropriable Rents and Quasi-Vertical Integration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(2), pages 321-328, October.
- Zhao, Wenjuan & Goodchild, Anne V., 2010. "The impact of truck arrival information on container terminal rehandling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 327-343, May.
- Theo E Notteboom, 2006. "The Time Factor in Liner Shipping Services," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Qi Fu & Liming Liu & Zhou Xu, 2010. "Port resources rationalization for better container barge services in Hong Kong," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6), pages 543-561, November.
- Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Beatriz Tovar & Alan Wall, 2011. "The Effect of Demand Uncertainty on Port Terminal Costs," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 45(2), pages 303-328, May.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1987. "Contract Duration and Relationship-Specific Investments: Empirical Evidence from Coal Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 168-185, March.
- Martijn R Van Der Horst & Peter W De Langen, 2008. "Coordination in Hinterland Transport Chains: A Major Challenge for the Seaport Community," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(1-2), pages 108-129, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Benjamin, 1988. "Vertical Integration as Organizational Ownership: The Fisher Body-General Motors Relationship Revisited," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 199-213, Spring.
- Peter Turnbull, 2006. "The War on Europe's Waterfront - Repertoires of Power in the Port Transport Industry," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(2), pages 305-326, June.
More about this item
Keywordscontainer barge transport; transactional chain; transaction cost economics; interface seaport; governance structure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-27 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00741127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.