On the Distribution of Economic Rent in Seaports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaselimi, Evangelia N. & Notteboom, Theo E. & Pallis, Athanasios A. & Farrell, Sheila, 2011. "Minimum Efficient Scale (MES) and preferred scale of container terminals," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-80.
- de Langen, Peter W., 2006. "Chapter 20 Stakeholders, Conflicting Interests and Governance in Port Clusters," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 457-477, January.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00741130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heaver, Trevor, 2006. "The Evolution and Challenges of Port Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-41, January.
- Brooks, Mary R. & Cullinane, Kevin, 2006. "Chapter 1 Introduction," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Emeric Lendjel & Marianne Fischman, 2014. "Les Structures De Gouvernances De La Chaine Transactionnelle Du Transport Fluvial De Conteneurs Sur Le Rhone," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00741130, HAL.
- Wang, Grace W.Y. & Pallis, Athanasios A., 2014. "Incentive approaches to overcome moral hazard in port concession agreements," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 162-174.
- Marianne Fischman & Emeric Lendjel, 2012. "Maritime Ports And Inland Interconnections: A Transactional Analysis Of Container Barge Transport In France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00741127, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00741127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2006. "Chapter 21 EU Port Policy: Implications for Port Governance in Europe," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 479-495, January.
- Baird, Alfred J. & Valentine, Vincent F., 2006. "Chapter 3 Port Privatisation in the United Kingdom," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-84, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.