Diesel Pricing in India: Entangled in Policy Maze
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Surender Kumar, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Empirical Evidence for India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 15-37.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Coady & Rahul Anand & Adil Mohommad & Vimal Thakoor, 2015. "The Fiscal and Welfare Impacts of Reforming Fuel Subsidies in India," Working Papers id:6575, eSocialSciences.
- Anand, Mukesh Kumar, 2016. "Reforming fossil fuel prices in India: Dilemma of a developing economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 139-150.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:244-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Mukesh, 2014. "Direct and Indirect Use of Fossil Fuels in Farming: Cost of Fuel-price Rise for Indian Agriculture," Working Papers 14/132, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen, 2014. "The Welfare Effects of Fuel Conservation Policies in the Indian Car Market," Discussion Papers dp-14-33, Resources For the Future.
- Smith, Michael Graham & Urpelainen, Johannes, 2016. "Rural electrification and groundwater pumps in India: Evidence from the 1982–1999 period," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 31-45.
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen, 2017.
"The welfare effects of fuel conservation policies in a dual-fuel car market: Evidence from India,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 244-261.
- Randy Chugh & Maureen L. Cropper, 2014. "The Welfare Effects of Fuel Conservation Policies in a Dual-Fuel Car Market: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 20460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rahul Anand & David Coady & Adil Mohommad & Vimal V Thakoor & James P Walsh, 2013. "The Fiscal and Welfare Impacts of Reforming Fuel Subsidies in India," IMF Working Papers 13/128, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-27 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:12/108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.