Energy consumption and energy R&D in OECD: Perspectives from oil prices and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell, 2007. "A panel cointegration analysis of the demand for oil in the Middle East," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6258-6265, December.
- Zia Wadud & Daniel Graham & Robert Noland, 2009. "A cointegration analysis of gasoline demand in the United States," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(26), pages 3327-3336.
- Jurgen Bitzer & Andreas Stephan, 2007.
"A Schumpeter-inspired approach to the construction of R&D capital stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 179-189.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Andreas Stephan, 2002. "A Schumpeter-Inspired Approach to the Construction of R&D Capital Stocks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 300, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David J. Ramberg and John E. Parsons, 2012. "The Weak Tie Between Natural Gas and Oil Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Cornillie, Jan & Fankhauser, Samuel, 2004. "The energy intensity of transition countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-295, May.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Natural gas demand in Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 211-219, January.
- Cunado, Juncal & Perez de Gracia, Fernando, 2003.
"Do oil price shocks matter? Evidence for some European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 137-154, March.
- Juncal Cuñado & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, "undated". "Do Oil Price Shocks Matter? Evidence For Some Europesan Countries," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-02, FEDEA.
- Juncal Cuñado & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2001. "Do oil price shocks matter? Evidence for some European countries," Working Papers 01-02, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 2010. "Short- and long-run adjustments in U.S. petroleum consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 63-72, January.
- Iwayemi, Akin & Adenikinju, Adeola & Babatunde, M. Adetunji, 2010. "Estimating petroleum products demand elasticities in Nigeria: A multivariate cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-85, January.
- Ramanathan, R., 1999. "Short- and long-run elasticities of gasoline demand in India: An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 321-330, August.
- John C.B. Cooper, 2003. "Price elasticity of demand for crude oil: estimates for 23 countries," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 27(1), pages 1-8, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2335-2342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Long, Xingle & Naminse, Eric Yaw & Du, Jianguo & Zhuang, Jincai, 2015. "Nonrenewable energy, renewable energy, carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth in China from 1952 to 2012," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 680-688.
- Isabelle Cadoret & Fabio Padovano, 2016. "The political drivers of renewable energies policies," Post-Print halshs-01290360, HAL.
- Isabelle CADORET & Fabio PADOVANO, 2015. "The Political Economy of Renewable Energies," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2015-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy consumption; Renewable energy R&D; Fossil fuels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:62:y:2013:i:c:p:1581-1590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .