Report NEP-ENV-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Copeland, Brian R., 2012. "International trade and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6235, The World Bank.
- Smulders, Sjak & Withagen, Cees, 2012. "Green growth -- lessons from growth theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6230, The World Bank.
- de Melo, Jaime, 2012. "Trade in a'green growth'development strategy : global scale issues and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6236, The World Bank.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2012. "Ecosystem services and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6233, The World Bank.
- Schafer, Andreas, 2012. "Introducing behavioral change in transportation into energy/economy/environment models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6234, The World Bank.
- Dercon, Stefan, 2012. "Is green growth good for the poor ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6231, The World Bank.
- Gonzalex-Ramirez, Jimena & Kling, Catherine Louise & valcu, adriana, 2012. "An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Remoundou, Kyriaki, 2011. "The use of economic valuation in environmental policy: providing research support for the implementation of Eu Water Policy Under Aquastress," MPRA Paper 42066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Agri-environmental Management during EU Integration of Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 42098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diarmuid Torney, 2012. "Assessing EU Leadership on Climate Change - The Limits of Diffusion in EU Relations with China and India," KFG Working Papers p0046, Free University Berlin.
- Anthony J. Glass & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The Effects of Efficiency and TFP Growth on Nitrogen and Sulphur Emissions in Europe: A Multistage Spatial Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2012_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.
- Oecd, 2012. "Do Today's 15-Year-Olds Feel Environmentally Responsible?," PISA in Focus 21, OECD Publishing.
- Kusaka, Wakana & Kojima, Michikazu & Watanabe, Mariko, 2012. "Environmental consciousness, economic gain and consumer choice of energy efficient appliances in Thailand, China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 345, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012. "Optimal Regime Switching and Threshold Effects. Theory and Application to a Resource Extraction Problem under Irreversibility," AMSE Working Papers 1213, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Anabela Botelho & Ariel Dinar & Lígia Costa Pinto & Amnon Rapoport, 2012. "Time and Uncertainty in Resource Dilemmas: Equilibrium Solutions and Experimental Results," NIMA Working Papers 47, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2012. "Natural capital, ecological scarcity and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6232, The World Bank.
- Ina De Vlieger (VITO) & Dominique Gusbin & Bruno Hoornaert & Inge Mayeres (VITO) & Marie Vandresse & Marlies Vanhulsel (VITO), 2012.
"Working Paper 11-12 - Impact sur l’environnement de l’évolution de la demande de transport à l’horizon 2030
[Working Paper 11-12 - De milieu-impact van de evolutie van de transportvraag tegen 2030]," Working Papers 1211, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Christian Schubert & Andreas Chai, 2012. "Sustainable Consumption and Consumer Sovereignty," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "GAMS Implementation and Excel Interface for Soft Link of a CGE Model for Portugal to TIMES_PT Models," Working Papers 125, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Satu Reijonen & Rebecca Pinheiro-Croisel, 2012. "The dynamics of innovation influents: contracts and sustainable energy innovation uptake," Post-Print halshs-00743386, HAL.
- Aki-Hiro Sato & Ken Umeno, 2012. "Towards international E-stat for monitoring the socio-economic activities across the globe," Papers 1210.4129, arXiv.org.
- Gisèle Schmid, 2012. "Technology in the clean development mechanism: the role of host country characteristics," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12021, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "An Economic Mechanism to Regulate Multispecies Fisheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vierth, Inge & Schleussner, Heike, 2012. "Impacts of different environmentally differentiated truck charges on mileage, fleet composition and emissions in Germany and Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- John F. McCarthy, 2012. "Certifying in Contested Spaces: Private Regulation in Indonesian Forestry and Palm Oil," Crawford School Research Papers 1210, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Manuel González-Gómez & Marcos Alvarez-Díaz & Mª Soledad Otero-Giraldez, 2012. "Estimating the Long-Run Impact of Forest Fires on the Eucalyptus Timber Supply in Galicia, Spain," Working Papers 1206, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Maty Konte, 2012. "A Curse or a Blessing? Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regimes Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1218, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.