Is green growth good for the poor ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 14132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Jotzo, Frank, 2017.
"Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sam Fankhauser & Frank Jotzo, 2017. "Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy," GRI Working Papers 267, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sam Fankhauser & Frank Jotzo, 2017. "Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy," CCEP Working Papers 1705, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefan Dercon, 2014.
"Climate change, green growth, and aid allocation to poor countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 531-549.
- Stefan Dercon, 2014. "Climate Change, Green Growth and Aid Allocation to Poor Countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-24, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2016. "Is green growth relevant for poor economies?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 178-191.
- Smit, Suzanne & Musango, Josephine K., 2015. "Towards connecting green economy with informal economy in South Africa: A review and way forward," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 154-159.
- Michael Grimm & Jörg Peters, 2015. "Beer, Wood, and Welfare," Ruhr Economic Papers 0538, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cantore, Nicola & Calì, Massimiliano & Velde, Dirk Willem te, 2016. "Does energy efficiency improve technological change and economic growth in developing countries?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 279-285.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0538 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Rural Poverty Reduction; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Theory&Research; Climate Change Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .