Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Synthesis Report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
- Channing Arndt & William Farmer & Kenneth Strzepek & James Thurlow, 2012.
"Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Tanzania,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 378-393, 08.
- Arndt, Channing & Strzepek, Ken & Thurlow, James, 2011. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Food Security in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt, Channing & Farmer, William & Strzepek, Kenneth & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Climate change, agriculture and food security in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6188, The World Bank.
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2011. "Economics, institutions and adaptation to climate change," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 04-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Phiri, Innocent Pangapanga, 2011. "Modelling farmers’ choice of adaptation strategies towards climatic and weather variability: Empirical evidence from Chikhwawa district, Southern Malawi," Research Theses 134489, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sherman Robinson & Dirk Willenbockel & Kenneth Strzepek, 2012. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Adaptation to Climate Change in Ethiopia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 489-502, 08.
- Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2011. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Adaptation to Climate Change in Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pangapanga, Phiriinnocent & Thangalimodzi, Lucy Tembo, 2012. "Participation in pro poor agro based enterprises in Malawi: do households’ poverty levels change automatically?," MPRA Paper 39446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye, Liming & Tang, Huajun & Wu, Wenbin & Yang, Peng & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2014. "Chinese food security and climate change: Agriculture futures," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-39.
- Ye, Liming & Tang, Huajun & Wu, Wenbin & Yang, Peng & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2013. "Chinese food security and climate change: Agriculture futures," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2015. "The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James, 2012. "The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George A. Gonzalez, 2016. "Transforming Energy: Solving Climate Change with Technology Policy . New York : Cambridge University Press . 360 pages. ISBN 9781107614970, $29.99 paperback. Anthony Patt , 2015 ," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 33(1), pages 111-113, 01.
- Brian Feld & Sebastian Galiani, 2015. "Climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean: policy options and research priorities," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-39, December.
- Forsyth, Tim & Evans, Natalie, 2013. "What is Autonomous Adaption? Resource Scarcity and Smallholder Agency in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 56-66.
- W. P. Pauw & R. J. T. Klein & P. Vellinga & F. Biermann, 2016. "Private finance for adaptation: do private realities meet public ambitions?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 489-503, February.
- World Bank, 2010. "Climate Change and Economic Policies in APEC Economies : Synthesis Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2948, The World Bank.
- M. Skourtos & Ch. Tourkolias & D. Damigos & A. Kontogianni & P. Harrison & P. Berry, 2015. "Incorporating cross-sectoral effects into analysis of the cost-effectiveness of climate change adaptation measures," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 307-321, February.
- Huang, Jikun, 2013. "Financing Sustainable Agriculture Under Climate Change with a Specific Focus on Foreign Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shongwe, Phindile & Masuku, Micah B. & Manyatsi, Absalom M., 2014. "Cost Benefit Analysis of Climate Change Adaptation Strategies on Crop Production Systems: A Case of Mpolonjeni Area Development Programme (ADP) in Swaziland," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 3(1).
- Schweikert, Amy & Chinowsky, Paul & Kwiatkowski, Kyle & Espinet, Xavier, 2014. "The infrastructure planning support system: Analyzing the impact of climate change on road infrastructure and development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-153.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Robertson, Richard & Thiele, Rainer, 2013. "Compounding food and income insecurity in Yemen: Challenges from climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 77-89.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed