Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Synthesis Report
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channing Arndt & William Farmer & Kenneth Strzepek & James Thurlow, 2012.
"Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Tanzania,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 378-393, August.
- Arndt, Channing & Strzepek, Ken & Thurlow, James, 2011. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Food Security in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt, Channing & Farmer, William & Strzepek, Kenneth & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Climate change, agriculture and food security in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6188, The World Bank.
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2011. "Economics, institutions and adaptation to climate change," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 04-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Phiri, Innocent Pangapanga, 2011. "Modelling farmers’ choice of adaptation strategies towards climatic and weather variability: Empirical evidence from Chikhwawa district, Southern Malawi," Research Theses 134489, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sherman Robinson & Dirk Willenbockel & Kenneth Strzepek, 2012.
"A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Adaptation to Climate Change in Ethiopia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 489-502, August.
- Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2011. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Adaptation to Climate Change in Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pangapanga, Phiriinnocent & Thangalimodzi, Lucy Tembo, 2012. "Participation in pro poor agro based enterprises in Malawi: do households’ poverty levels change automatically?," MPRA Paper 39446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye, Liming & Tang, Huajun & Wu, Wenbin & Yang, Peng & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2014.
"Chinese food security and climate change: Agriculture futures,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-39.
- Ye, Liming & Tang, Huajun & Wu, Wenbin & Yang, Peng & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2013. "Chinese food security and climate change: Agriculture futures," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-2, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2015.
"The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James, 2012. "The Economic Costs of Climate Change: A Multi-Sector Impact Assessment for Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brian Feld & Sebastian Galiani, 2015. "Climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean: policy options and research priorities," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-39, December.
- Forsyth, Tim & Evans, Natalie, 2013. "What is Autonomous Adaption? Resource Scarcity and Smallholder Agency in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 56-66.
- W. P. Pauw & R. J. T. Klein & P. Vellinga & F. Biermann, 2016. "Private finance for adaptation: do private realities meet public ambitions?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 489-503, February.
- World Bank, 2010. "Climate Change and Economic Policies in APEC Economies : Synthesis Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2948, The World Bank.
- M. Skourtos & Ch. Tourkolias & D. Damigos & A. Kontogianni & P. Harrison & P. Berry, 2015. "Incorporating cross-sectoral effects into analysis of the cost-effectiveness of climate change adaptation measures," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 307-321, February.
- Huang, Jikun, 2013. "Financing Sustainable Agriculture Under Climate Change with a Specific Focus on Foreign Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shongwe, Phindile & Masuku, Micah B. & Manyatsi, Absalom M., 2014. "Cost Benefit Analysis of Climate Change Adaptation Strategies on Crop Production Systems: A Case of Mpolonjeni Area Development Programme (ADP) in Swaziland," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Schweikert, Amy & Chinowsky, Paul & Kwiatkowski, Kyle & Espinet, Xavier, 2014. "The infrastructure planning support system: Analyzing the impact of climate change on road infrastructure and development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 146-153.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Robertson, Richard & Thiele, Rainer, 2013. "Compounding food and income insecurity in Yemen: Challenges from climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 77-89.
More about this item
KeywordsScience and Technology Development - Science of Climate Change Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Environment - Adaptation to Climate Change Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .