Assessing EU Leadership on Climate Change - The Limits of Diffusion in EU Relations with China and India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2005. "International Institutions and Socialization in Europe: Introduction and Framework," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(04), pages 801-826, October.
- Joyeeta Gupta & Nicolien van der Grijp, 1999. "Leadership in the climate change regime: the European Union in the looking glass," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 303-322.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:cjuesx:v:02:y:2014:i:01:n:s2345748114500031 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregulations; environmental policy; EU-China; international relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .