Appropriating the Environment. How the European Institutions Received the Novel Idea of the Environment and Made it Their Own
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Checkel, Jeffrey T., 2005. "International Institutions and Socialization in Europe: Introduction and Framework," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(04), pages 801-826, October.
- Feraru, Anne Thompson, 1974. "Transnational Political Interests and the Global Environment," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 31-60, December.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Brookes, S. K. & Jordan, A. G. & Kimber, R. H. & Richardson, J. J., 1976. "The Growth of the Environment as a Political Issue in Britain," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 245-255, April.
- Kaiser, Wolfram, 2009. "Bringing History Back In To the Study of Transnational Networks in European Integration," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 223-239, August.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental policy; Europeanization; Europeanization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-10-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .