Energy and climate policy in China's twelfth five-year plan: a paradigm shift
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Li, Jun & Wang, Xin, 2012. "Energy and climate policy in China's twelfth five-year plan: A paradigm shift," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 519-528.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011.
"Sectoral targets for developing countries: combining 'common but differentiated re-sponsibilities' with 'meaningful participation',"
Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 731-751, January.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but Differentiated Responsibilities" with "Meaningful participation"," Working Papers 2010.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but differentiated Responsibilities with meaningful Participation"," Post-Print halshs-00692486, HAL.
- Hamdi-Cherif, Meriem & Guivarch, Celine & Quirion, Philippe, 2010. "Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but Differentiated Responsibilities" with "Meaningful Participation"," Sustainable Development Papers 60685, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Zheng Song & Kjetil Storesletten & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "Growing Like China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 196-233, February.
- Jane Ellis & Gregory Briner & Sara Moarif & Barbara Buchner, 2011. "Frequent and Flexible: Options for Reporting Guidelines for Biennial Update Reports," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/2, OECD Publishing.
- Kat Cheung, 2011. "Integration of Renewables: Status and Challenges in China," IEA Energy Papers 2011/9, OECD Publishing.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Yuan, Tangjun & Fukao, Kyoji & Wu, Harry X., 2010. "Comparative output and labor productivity in manufacturing between China, Japan, Korea and the United States for ca. 1935 - A production-side PPP approach," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 325-346, July.
- Li, Jun, 2010. "Decarbonising power generation in China--Is the answer blowing in the wind?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1154-1171, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaivo-oja, Jari & Vehmas, Jarmo & Luukkanen, Jyrki, 2016. "Trend analysis of energy and climate policy environment: Comparative electricity production and consumption benchmark analyses of China, Euro area, European Union, and United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 464-474.
- Korsnes, Marius, 2016. "Ambition and ambiguity: Expectations and imaginaries developing offshore wind in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 50-58.
- Cao, Wensheng & Bluth, Christoph, 2013. "Challenges and countermeasures of China’s energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 381-388.
- Yang, Tian-Jian & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Huang, Jin & Peng, Ruo-Hong, 2013.
"Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 448-459.
- Tian-Jian Yang & Yue-Jun Zhang & Jin Huang & Ruo-Hong Peng, 2012. "Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 37, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Wang, Tao & Foliente, Greg & Song, Xinyi & Xue, Jiawei & Fang, Dongping, 2014. "Implications and future direction of greenhouse gas emission mitigation policies in the building sector of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 520-530.
- Joshua Sunday Riti & Deyong Song & Yang Shu & Miriam Kamah & Agya Adi Atabani, 2018. "Does renewable energy ensure environmental quality in favour of economic growth? Empirical evidence from China’s renewable development," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(5), pages 2007-2030, September.
- Dou, Xiangsheng, 2013. "Low Carbon-Economy Development: China's Pattern and Policy Selection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1013-1020.
- Wang, Can & Lin, Jie & Cai, Wenjia & Liao, Hua, 2014. "China׳s carbon mitigation strategies: Enough?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 47-56.
- Yi, Hongtao, 2013. "Clean energy policies and green jobs: An evaluation of green jobs in U.S. metropolitan areas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 644-652.
- Gippner, Olivia & Torney, Diarmuid, 2017. "Shifting policy priorities in EU-China energy relations: Implications for Chinese energy investments in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 649-658.
- Diarmuid Torney, 2015. "Bilateral Climate Cooperation: The EU’s Relations with China and India," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(1), pages 105-122, February.
- Zhang, Xiaohong & Wu, Liqian & Zhang, Rong & Deng, Shihuai & Zhang, Yanzong & Wu, Jun & Li, Yuanwei & Lin, Lili & Li, Li & Wang, Yinjun & Wang, Lilin, 2013. "Evaluating the relationships among economic growth, energy consumption, air emissions and air environmental protection investment in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 259-270.
- Su, Bin & Thomson, Elspeth, 2016. "China's carbon emissions embodied in (normal and processing) exports and their driving forces, 2006–2012," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 414-422.
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. Van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Kamel Almutairi & Greg Thoma & Alvaro Durand-Morat, 2018. "Ex-Ante Analysis of Economic, Social and Environmental Impacts of Large-Scale Renewable and Nuclear Energy Targets for Global Electricity Generation by 2030," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-25, August.
- Li, Jun & Hamdi-Cherif, Meriem & Cassen, Christophe, 2017. "Aligning domestic policies with international coordination in a post-Paris global climate regime: A case for China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 258-274.
- Lo, Kevin & Wang, Mark Y., 2013. "Energy conservation in China’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan period: Continuation or paradigm shift?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 499-507.
- Feng, Yongzhong & Guo, Yan & Yang, Gaihe & Qin, Xiaowei & Song, Zilin, 2012. "Household biogas development in rural China: On policy support and other macro sustainable conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5617-5624.
- Vieira de Souza, Luiz Enrique & Gilmanova Cavalcante, Alina Mikhailovna, 2017. "Concentrated Solar Power deployment in emerging economies: The cases of China and Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1094-1103.
- Rui Mu & Yan Li & Yan Fu, 2018. "Can Government Communication Facilitate Policy Understanding Toward Energy Conservation? Evidence from an Old Industrial Base in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-15, September.
- Li Wang & Jie Pei & Jing Geng & Zheng Niu, 2019. "Tracking the Spatial–Temporal Evolution of Carbon Emissions in China from 1999 to 2015: A Land Use Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-27, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00709510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.