The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C. & Weingast, Barry R., 1989. "Constitutions and Commitment: The Evolution of Institutions Governing Public Choice in Seventeenth-Century England," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 803-832, December.
- Arthur I. Bloomfield, 1957. "Some Problems Of Central Banking In Underdeveloped Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 190-212, May.
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "Central Banking and Economic Development: The Record of Innovation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 780-792, November.
- Khatkhate, Deena & Villanueva, Delano P., 1978. "Operation of selective credit policies in less developed countries: Certain critical issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(7-8), pages 979-990.
- Fry, Maxwell J., 1982. "Models of financially repressed developing economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 731-750, September.
- Fry, Maxwell J, 1978. "Money and Capital or Financial Deepening in Economic Development?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 464-475, November.
- John G. Gurley & Edward S. Shaw, 1956. "Financial Intermediaries And The Saving‐Investment Process," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 257-276, May.
More about this item
Keywordsregulations; European Central Bank; European Central Bank; economics; history;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2013-07-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-07-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-07-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.