Financial Intermediaries And The Saving‐Investment Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Gross & Christoph Siebenbrunner, 2019. "Money Creation in Fiat and Digital Currency Systems," IMF Working Papers 19/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Melusi Mpofu & Mabutho Sibanda, 2015. "Private Equity Capital in a Less Developed Economy: Evidence, Issues and Perspectives," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(5), pages 17-29, October.
- Arie Krampf, 2013. "The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0049, Free University Berlin.
- NGUENA, Christian L., 2011.
"Heterogeneity of Saving-Investment Causality and Fiscal Coordination Implication: The Case of an African Monetary Union,"
49411, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2013.
- Christian Lambert Nguena, 2013. "Heterogeneity of Saving-Investment Causality and Fiscal Coordination Implication: The Case of an African Monetary Union," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 13_009, Association of African Young Economists, revised Nov 2013.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2018. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds — facts, theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 761, Bank of England, revised 17 Jan 2020.
- Craig, Ben & von Peter, Goetz, 2014.
"Interbank tiering and money center banks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 322-347.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Papers (Old Series) 0912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," BIS Working Papers 322, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ben R. Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Working Papers (Old Series) 1014, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Craig, Ben R. & von Peter, Goetz, 2010. "Interbank tiering and money center banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Anochie Uzoma C. & Ude Damian Kalu & Osuji Obinna, 2015. "Evaluating the Nigeriaâ€™s Domestic Public Debt Stock: Implications to Economic Growth," Journal of Empirical Economics, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 298-312.
- Filho, André Franco Montoro, 1979. "Intermediação financeira e valores mobiliários no Brasil: uma análise econométrica," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 33(2), April.
- Chaiechi, Taha, 2012. "Financial development shocks and contemporaneous feedback effect on key macroeconomic indicators: A post Keynesian time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 487-501.
- Xie, Shiqing & Mo, Taiping, 2015. "Differences in corporate saving rates in China: Ownership, monopoly, and financial development," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 25-34.
- Sylvain Thine & Yamina Tadjeddine, 2018. "La diversité des capitalismes financiers, le cas des Fusions-Acquisition en France," Working Papers of BETA 2018-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Folke Kafka, 1979. "Inflación reprimida y tasas de interés," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 6(09), pages 3-15.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2015. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds – and why this matters," Bank of England working papers 529, Bank of England.
- Giancarlo Bertocco & Andrea Kalajzić, 2019. "The Great Recession and the teaching of macroeconomics: A critical analysis of the Blanchard, Amighini and Giavazzi textbook," Working Papers PKWP1905, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Eric Nasica, 2010. "Rational and Innovative Behaviors at the Core of Financial Crises: Banking in Minsky’s Theory," Chapters, in: Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan Toporowski, 2013. "The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 175-177, January.
- Lean Yu & Xinxie Li & Ling Tang & Zongyi Zhang & Gang Kou, 2015. "Social credit: a comprehensive literature review," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:11:y:1956:i:2:p:257-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.