Central Banking and Economic Development: The Record of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Epstein, 2013. "Developmental central banking: winning the future by updating a page from the past," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 273-287, January.
- Arie Krampf, 2013. "The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0049, Free University Berlin.
- Gerald Epstein, 2005. "Central Banks as Agents of Economic Development," Working Papers wp104, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Gerald Epstein, 2007. "Central banks as agents of employment creation," Working Papers 38, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Gerald Epstein & Ilene Grabel, 2007. "Financial Policy," Publications 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Khou, Vouthy. & Cheng, Oudom. & Leng, Soklong. & Meng, Channarith., 2015. "Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia," ILO Working Papers 994878923402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gerald Epstein, 2006. "Central Banks as Agents of Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2006-54, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shums'ka S., 2015. "Monetary policy and recovery of economic growth in Ukraine," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 3, pages 21-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:3:y:1971:i:4:p:780-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.