Monetary policy and recovery of economic growth in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert King, 1997.
"The New Neoclassical Synthesis and the Role of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 231-296
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 1998. "The new neoclassical synthesis and the role of monetary policy," Working Paper 98-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Drobyshevsky, S. & Trunin, P., 2014. "The Evolution of Theory and Practice of Monetary Policy as a Result of the Global Economic Crisis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 141-158.
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "Central Banking and Economic Development: The Record of Innovation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 780-792, November.
- A. Apokin & D. Belousov & I. Goloshchapova & I. Ipatova & O. Solntsev., 2014. "On the Fundamental Deficiencies of Current Monetary Policy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- E. Goryunov & S. Drobyshevsky & P. Trunin., 2015. "Monetary Policy of Bank of Russia: Strategy and Tactics," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Goryunov, Eugene & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "The Bank of Russia at a Crossroads: Whether to Ease Monetary Policy?," Published Papers dok15, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Adam & Ehrlich, Isaac, 2018. "Was Higher Education a Major Channel through which the US Became an Economic Superpower in the 20th Century?," IZA Discussion Papers 11648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:168-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furceri, Davide & Loungani, Prakash & Zdzienicka, Aleksandra, 2018.
"The effects of monetary policy shocks on inequality,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 168-186.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2016. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Inequality," IMF Working Papers 16/245, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Colciago & Anna Samarina & Jakob de Haan, 2018. "Central bank policies and income and wealth inequality: A survey," DNB Working Papers 594, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eip:journl:y:2015:i:3:p:21-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Bazhal). General contact details of provider: http://eip.org.ua/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.