Report NEP-HPE-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinert, Erik S., 2013. "Civilizing capitalism: “good” and “bad” greed from the enlightenment to Thorstein Veblen (1857-1929)," MPRA Paper 47931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Huth, 2013. "Georg von Charasoff´s Theory of Value, Capital and Prices of Production," Working Paper Series in Economics 279, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Reading Keynes in Buenos Aires: Prebisch and the Dynamics of Capitalism," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Mosca, Manuela, 2013. "The daily battles of Antonio de Viti de Marco," MPRA Paper 47963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arie Krampf, 2013. "The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0049, Free University Berlin.
- Martin Ravallion, 2013. "The Idea of Antipoverty Policy," NBER Working Papers 19210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boldizzoni, Francesco, 2013. "On history and policy: Time in the age of neoliberalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2013. "Auctioning the right to play ultimatum games and the impact on equilibrium selection," Working Papers 1301, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Anna Maffioletti & Agata Maida & Francesco Scacciati, 2013. "Survey Design and Response Analysis: a Study on Happiness, Life Satisfaction and Well-being in Piedmont, a Region of Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 131, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Oikonomou, V.K. & Jost, J, 2013. "Periodic strategies and rationalizability in perfect information 2-Player strategic form games," MPRA Paper 48117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorian Jullien & Judith Favereau & Cléo Chassonnery-Zaigouche, 2013. "Rationality and Efficiency: From Experimentation in (recent) Applied Microeconomics to Conceptual Issues," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Reputations in Repeated Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mario Bravo & Mathieu Faure, 2013. "Reinforcement Learning with Restrictions on the Action Set," AMSE Working Papers 1335, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Vorobyev, Oleg Yu., 2013. "In search of a primary source: remaking the paper (1975) where at the first time a definition of lattice (Vorob’ev) expectation of a random set was given," MPRA Paper 48102, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2013.
- Item repec:ema:worpap:2013-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe De Marco & Maria Romaniello, 2013. "Games Equilibria and the Variational Representation of Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 336, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Olivier l'Haridon, 2013. "La rationalité à l’épreuve de l’économie comportementale," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201323, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- A.P.Thirlwall, 2013. "Kaldor's 1970 Regional Growth Model Revisited," Studies in Economics 1311, School of Economics, University of Kent.