On history and policy: Time in the age of neoliberalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harcourt, Bernard E., 2011. "The Illusion of Free Markets: Punishment and the Myth of Natural Order," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674066168, December.
- Harvey, David, 2007. "A Brief History of Neoliberalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199283279.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- â€œThe Otherness of the Past:â€ (Economic) History and Policy in the Age of Disenchantment
by Manuel Bautista in NEP-HIS blog on 2013-11-16 12:53:54
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-07-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-07-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-07-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .