Report NEP-PKE-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A.P.Thirlwall, 2013. "Kaldor's 1970 Regional Growth Model Revisited," Studies in Economics 1311, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Esteban PÃ©rez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Reading Keynes in Buenos Aires: Prebisch and the Dynamics of Capitalism," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Reinert, Erik S., 2013. "Civilizing capitalism: “good” and “bad” greed from the enlightenment to Thorstein Veblen (1857-1929)," MPRA Paper 47931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byasdeb Dasgupta, 2013. "Financialization, Labour Market Flexibility, Global Crisis and New Imperialism - A Marxist Perspective," Working Papers halshs-00840831, HAL.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO & Abdoulaye TALL & Kossi ASSIMAIDOU, 2013. "Social Protection for Poverty Reduction in Times of Crisis," Working Papers 201311, CERDI.
- Boldizzoni, Francesco, 2013. "On history and policy: Time in the age of neoliberalism," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2013. "Escaping a Liquidity Trap: Keynes’ Prescription Is Right But His Reasoning Is Wrong," MPRA Paper 48115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Huth, 2013. "Georg von Charasoff´s Theory of Value, Capital and Prices of Production," Working Paper Series in Economics 279, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2013. "Coping with Climate Change: A Food Policy Approach," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152188, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Quiggin, John, 2013. "How I learned to stop worrying and love the RET," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152099, University of Queensland, School of Economics.