Models of financially repressed developing economies
No abstract is available for this item.
- Adeola F. Adenikinju & Olugboyega Oyeranti, 1999. "Characteristics and Behaviour of African Factor Markets and Market Institutions and Their Consequences for Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 31A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Cebenoyan, A. Sinan & Fischer, Klaus P. & Papaioannou, George J., 1995. "Corporate financial structure under inflation and financial repression: A comparative study of North American and emerging markets firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-45.
- Tarron Khemraj, 2008. "Excess liquidity, oligopolistic loan markets and monetary policy in LDCs," Working Papers 64, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995.
"A growth model of inflation, tax evasion, and financial repression,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 275-301, April.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion, and Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 4062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion and Financial Repression," Papers 658, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- J. François OUTREVILLE, 1999. "Financial Development, Human Capital And Political Stability," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 142, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Fischer, Bernhard, 1987. "Domestic capital formation, financial intermediation and economic development in Peru," Kiel Working Papers 277, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Camilo Zea, 1999. "Financial Inefficiency And Real Business Cycle In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Financial repression and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 5-30, July.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "Financial Repression and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Eric C., 2000. "A dynamic two-sector model for analyzing the interrelation between financial development and industrial growth," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-241, July.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "Microfinance in Vietnam - A Survey of Schemes and Issues," Finance 0110001, EconWPA.
- Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2009. "Développement financier et croissance : Une synthèse des contributions pionnières," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 442, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Corsepius, Uwe, 1988. "Interest rate reform and private investment behaviour in developing countries: Evidence from Peru," Kiel Working Papers 317, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard M. Kiai & Stephen I. Ng’ang’a & David N. Kiragu & Josphat K. Kinyanjui, 2016. "The Effect of Business Environment on Investment among Financially Included Youth in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 109-121, October.
- Arie Krampf, 2013. "The Life Cycles of Competing Policy Norms - Localizing European and Developmental Central Banking Ideas," KFG Working Papers p0049, Free University Berlin.
- Murat A. Yülek, 2005. "On the Financial Repression in Japan During the High Growth Period (1953-73)," Finance 0511012, EconWPA.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Aryeetey, Ernest, 2006. "Institutional Analysis of Financial Market Fragmentation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Risk-Cost Configuration Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 087, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wang, Eric C., 1999. "A production function approach for analyzing the finance-growth nexus: The evidence from taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 319-328.
- Isaac Tamba & Louise Tchamanbe Djine, 1995. "De la crise à la réforme des institutions bancaires africaines : le cas du Cameroun," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(144), pages 813-835.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:9:p:731-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed