An Economic Mechanism to Regulate Multispecies Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Rouillon, 2011. "An economic mechanism to regulate multispecies fisheries," Post-Print hal-00647519, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resource; Fish war; Multispecies; Differential game; Mechanism design.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-10-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-10-27 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2012-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .