Report NEP-GTH-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dieter Balkenborg & Dries Vermeulen, 2012. "Universality of Nash Components," Discussion Papers 1205, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Belhaj & Yann Bramoullé & Frédéric Deroian, 2012. "Network Games under Strategic Complementarities," AMSE Working Papers 1225, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," EIEF Working Papers Series 1210, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "An Economic Mechanism to Regulate Multispecies Fisheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2012. "A Game Theoretic Foundation of Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 18471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruijgrok, Matthijs, 2012. "A single-item continuous double auction game," MPRA Paper 42086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abeler, Johannes & Becker, Anke & Falk, Armin, 2012. "Truth-Telling: A Representative Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 6919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier Perote & Juan Perote-Peña & Marc Vorsatz, 2012. "Strategic behavior in regressions: an experimental," Working Papers 2012-07, FEDEA.
- Mauro Boffa & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2012. "Protectionism during the crisis: Tic-for-tac or chicken-games?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12034, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: a remark," Working Papers 2012/40, Maastricht School of Management.