Universality of Nash Components
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1997.
"The Maximal Number of Regular Totally Mixed Nash Equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 411-425, February.
- McKelvey, R.D. & McLennan, A., 1994. "The Maximal Number of Regular Totaly Mixed Nash Equilibria," Papers 272, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & McLennan, Andrew, 1994. "The Maximal Number of Regular Totally Mixed Nash Equilibria," Working Papers 865, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Vermeulen, Dries & Jansen, Mathijs, 2005.
"On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 735-763, September.
- Vermeulen Dries & Jansen Mathijs, 2004. "On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Srihari Govindan & Arndt von Schemde & Bernhard von Stengel, 2004. "Symmetry and p-Stability," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(3), pages 359-369, June.
- Demichelis, Stefano & Ritzberger, Klaus, 2003. "From evolutionary to strategic stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 51-75, November.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Schlag, Karl H., 2007. "On the evolutionary selection of sets of Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 295-315, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic form games; Nash equilibrium; Nash component; topology.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-10-27 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-10-27 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exe:wpaper:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Cortinhas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deexeuk.html .