On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games
In this paper it is shown how to compute stable sets, defined by Mertens (1989), inthe context of bimatrix games only using linear optimization techniques.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for computing proper Nash equilibria of finite games," Discussion Paper 1994-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wilson, Robert, 1992. "Computing Simply Stable Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1039-70, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, .
"On the strategic stability of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2002. "Maximal stable sets of two-player games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 557-566.
- Mathijs Jansen & Dries Vermeulen, 2001. "On the computation of stable sets and strictly perfect equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 325-344.
- Vermeulen Dries & Jansen Mathijs, 2004.
"On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games,"
020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Vermeulen, Dries & Jansen, Mathijs, 2005. "On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 735-763, September.
- Vermeulen, A. J. & Jansen, M. J. M., 2000. "Ordinality of solutions of noncooperative games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 13-34, February.
- John Hillas & Dries Vermeulen & Mathijs Jansen, 1996. "On the Finiteness of Stable Sets," Game Theory and Information 9605003, EconWPA, revised 15 Jun 1996.
- Talman, A.J.J. & van den Elzen, A.H., 1991. "A procedure for finding Nash equilibria in bi-matrix games," Other publications TiSEM 14df3398-1521-43ad-8803-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jansen M. J. M. & Jurg A. P. & Borm P. E. M., 1994. "On Strictly Perfect Sets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 400-415, May.
- Hillas, John, 1990. "On the Definition of the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1365-90, November.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William R. Zame, 1993.
"The Algebraic Geometry of Perfect and Sequential Equilibrium,"
Game Theory and Information
- Blume, Lawrence E & Zame, William R, 1994. "The Algebraic Geometry of Perfect and Sequential Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 783-94, July.
- Jansen, M.J.M. & Jurg, A.P. & Borm, P.E.M., 1994. "On strictly perfect sets," Other publications TiSEM 77ebc80c-ac78-43a0-808b-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:41:y:2005:i:6:p:735-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.