Report NEP-HPE-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy C. Johnson, 2012. "Ethics and Finance: the role of mathematics," Papers 1210.5390, arXiv.org.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2012. "Economics and Theory of the Firm, Chap. 1 of the Handbook on Economics and Theory of the Firm, M. Dietrich and Jackie Krafft (eds), Edward Elgar: Cheltenham, 2012," Post-Print halshs-00742302, HAL.
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2012. "The Monetary Quantum," MPRA Paper 41973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Liberty and the Post-Utilitarian Society," IZA Discussion Papers 6911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "Baumol, Panzar, and Willig’s Theory of Contestable Markets and Industry Structure: A Summary of Reactions," MPRA Paper 41974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Gary Charness & Martin Dufwenberg, 2012. "Deception: The Role of Guilt," Working Papers 457, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Dries Vermeulen, 2012. "Universality of Nash Components," Discussion Papers 1205, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2012. "Finance and economic development in Islam, historical perspective," MPRA Paper 42046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruijgrok, Matthijs, 2012. "A single-item continuous double auction game," MPRA Paper 42086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca D'Acci, 2012. "Modeling Spatial Equilibrium in Cities: the Isobenefit Lines," Papers 1210.4461, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Bundaleska, Elena & Dimitrova, Makedonka, 2011. "The business case for corporate social responsibility in education," MPRA Paper 41970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2012. "Evidence based pursuit of happiness: What should we know, do we know and can we get to know?," MPRA Paper 41924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," IZA Discussion Papers 6916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).