Strategic behavior in regressions: an experimental
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saporiti, Alejandro, 2009.
"Strategy-proofness and single-crossing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 4(2), June.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP48, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2008. "Strategy-Proofness and Single-Crossing," Wallis Working Papers WP55, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1991. "The Division Problem with Single-Peaked Preferences: A Characterization of the Uniform Allocation Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 509-519, March.
- Perote, Javier & Perote-Pena, Juan, 2004.
"Strategy-proof estimators for simple regression,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 153-176, March.
- PEROTE-PEÑA Javier & PEROTE-PEÑA Juan, "undated". "Strategy-Proof Estimators for Simple Regression," EcoMod2003 330700120, EcoMod.
- Javier Perote Peña & Juan Perote Peña, 2003. "Strategy-Proof Estimators for Simple Regression," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2000. "Performance Pay and Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1346-1361, December.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-10-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2012-10-27 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2012-10-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-10-27 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2012-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .